1st Ward Alderman
__________________________________________________________________Top Issues for Hudson
- Fulfill the mandate from the New York State Office of Court Administration that requires the City to build a facility for City Court and the Hudson Police Department
- Coordinate and draft an agreement with the towns of Greenport and Claverack to address the truck route through the City
- Work to establish a fair and coherent plan for property and school taxes that does not burden further the City’s tax base
- Former Member of the Hudson Preservation Commission
- Former Board Member of Friends of Clermont
- Former Board Member Berkshire Youth Hockey
- Past President of Red Hook Chamber of Commerce
Owner, Red Hook Electrical Supply Co., Inc., and the former Hudson Electrical Supply Co.
- Columbia College (Columbia Univ.), BA,
- Columbia University School of International Affairs,
- MA, Columbia University School of International Affairs Middle East Institute CMI.
Family Married, two sons