4th Ward Alderwoman
Ohrine Stewart won her first full term in 2009 and is standing for reelection this year for her third full term.
- Collaborated with Hudson City School District and Mental Health Association of Columbia and Greene Counties to bring in a grant from AmeriCorps that will help create 40 full-time and part-time jobs in the City of Hudson that will focus on education.
- Chair, Common Council Finance Committee
- Member, Youth & Aging Committee and Economic Development Committees
- Minority Leader, Common Council
- As Minority Leader, sits on Hudson Development Corporation and Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency, which have focused on community development projects.
- Treasurer, State Street Zion Church
- Treasurer, CSEA Local 167
- Columbia-Greene Community College
- Hudson High School